Saturday 17 August 2013

Iron Man Tony Stark Leather Jacket



Stan Lee’s very own Marvel Superheroes that has brought craze to all the comic book lovers and then later fascinated them when some Marvel Superhero movies has turned into a movie. Iron Man is the first installment of 2008 action super heroic movie that gave the movie's storyline a big hit in the blockbusters. Robert Downey Jr played the role of Tony Stark, a wealthy industrialist, who got kidnapped and was forced to build an armored suit. He learned that his weapons were used against mankind which Tony Stark wanted it to be use for mankind. He then made his escape by secretly building an amore for himself along with  Yinsen (Shaun Toub) and then decides to use its technology to fight against evil. Robert Downey Jr imaged it well for the role as Tony Stark as Tony Stark is a billionaire industrialist, and of course every Billionaire has the attitude of success with the face expression that Robert Downey Jr mastered it.

Tony Stark has been characterized as genius, playboy, billionaire and  philanthropist, but above all he does have a taste for fashion, especially with the black biker looking jacket that he wore as casual wear with his sun glasses.  Tony Stark is like a total inspirational character to all especially to me. For those who never heard of Cosplayhit.com, this site is the online store for the replica of celebrity jacket and the “Tony Stark Leather Jacket” is made available at an affordable price. I purchased one for myself as I need a good looking jacket for my casual hangouts. When I saw Robert Downey Jr wearing that jacket in the movie, I thought of doing the same, and I finally got the jacket  which happens to be made incredible. Just the jacket I wanted and its more awesome that I get to wear the jacket worn by Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark.

Show some sense of attitude in you with the “ Tony Stark Leather Jacket”  which is only site to purchase it is from Cosplayhit.com.

3 comments:

  1. I really like Tony stark character in IRON man movie and really like his all outfits and costume he weared in his movie.
    Iron Man Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extraordinary audit, the turn I didn't expect, yet it was diverting. The film streamed truly well and the trailers made for good double dealing to what was truly advancing.Replica iron jacket by getmyleather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets. Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. I have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend Iron Man Tony Stark Leather Jacket and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete