Saturday 17 August 2013

Resident Evil 6 Leather Jacket




We often experience imagine ourselves being in the game, like going through all sorts of missions, making us believe that games is actually our reality to this world which also helps in making us forget everything like tensions and fights and gives us mental relaxations. War games especially helps us in taking out our anger when we kill the living hell out of our enemies. Also, can be applied in the game called "Resident Evil Jacket 6". The eight installment of a horror adventure game that includes all the violence, blood splashing when shooting the zombies and the graphics of extreme reality type. Leon S-Kennedy, an agent working for the U.S Government, is one of the playable character in the game, with his missions of saving humans from turning into zombies. Such dangerous missions can really make us shiver when zombies come out of nowhere and attack from behind, like keeping your eyes in all four sides. The great deal of this game is that you can form an alliance, a two player mode game which sometimes make you think you cannot do it all alone.

Sometimes we wonder, why the characters appearance in the game are always good looking.  Not in the sense of their face, but the way of their dressing statement, their physique and skills. Yes, the character of Leon S Kennedy has a pretty good looking jacket that he wore mostly in his missions. At first it was obvious to me that game outfit will never exist in reality because it’s just a game. Cosplayhit.com totally stunned me and displayed the jacket of “Leon Kennedy Jacket” on the starting page of the site. I didn’t know that Cosplayhit.com is the online site for the replicas of celebrity jacket, I thought it had something to do with ComicCon. When I checked the price I was like, why not. I added to the cart, and with their fast delivery it reached  me in a great piece. Looks better than in the game. The outlook is just amazing and fitted me well too.

Cosplayhit.com is the site I would really look forward for my next purchase. Do visit this site, you may get your favorites that you ever wished.

No comments:

Post a Comment